Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Can't believe it was almost 10 years ago when I met him...
and fell for him instantly.
I feel so blessed to have literally spent my entire adult life by his side!!
When I first fell for him I, I knew he was incredibly handsome, loved God with every bit of his heart and would be a total blast to live the rest of my life with. I knew he'd be one amazing husband who loved me passionately, led me in humility and cared for me tenderly.

But one thing I never imagined he'd be...
one incredible dad to these little girls!


Joe grew up with all brothers and was quite the manly man.
But while I never imagined it then, God perfectly crafted him to be the best Dad these little girls could ever ask for.

The best part of his birthday so far has been when Joe told Alathea how old he was and she said, "Wow, Dad! You almost as tall as our house!"
Interpreting the mind of a 4 year old: thats old!
In fact, she's been practicing all week just to count as high as his new age :)
All joking aside, these girls adore him!

(photo credits: Jason Kovacs Photography)

And so do I!
Happy Birthday, Love!!

1 comment:

kendra said...

i like when she used to say his age was "old".