Friday, September 11, 2009

House Update

Thank you for praying for us! We got an offer from the lady I met at Starbucks! Praise the Lord! Nothing short of a miracle. (God does work in mysterious ways though! If this goes through, no one can ever give me grief for going to Starbucks again :) Anyways, the offer was a bit low, so we countered today, and are praying they would accept it.  Sadly, even after all the Lord has done, I am tempted to be anxious that things won't work out. And then the next hour I am totally sad about the thought of leaving this house I love so much. I'm learning how much I lack faith in the wise, good and sovereign Lord!! I'm praying my heart will be full of gratitude and faith! The Lord has been so good to us. Thanks so much for your prayers even still!

1 comment:

Will K. said...

So exciting about the house, Jeanie! Leaving an old house and moving to a new one is always hard...just think of all the wonderful new memories God has planned for all the years at your new house! It will be full of new special times in no time.

Love you!
Meg

P.S. Different topic, but I have been encouraged when I see Abi's short hair in pictures, because Laurel's is still REALLY short!