Sunday, April 12, 2009

Heading Home


After 19 days in MD we are heading south in the morning, Lord willing arriving in Charlotte in the afternoon. Its been quite the trip... a WONDERFUL week with just my sister and my girls, visiting with more family and friends than I can keep track of, lots of fun adventures with my girls, happily reuniting with Joe this week, a few great messages at the Leaders Conference, getting time with Dad & Rachel and a lovely Easter day with my family today. We've had a blast! What a gift these past few weeks have been. The girls have LOVED being here, but every once and a while Alathea talks about "my house with my white bed" and how she'd like to go there (with Pop-Pop, Rachel, Julie & Rocky too...she told them they could all sleep in her bed :) But I have a hunch that most of all the girls, especially Alathea, will be missing a very happy golden retriever named Boomer. Like you can see in the picture above, she loves him. She spent every waking moment she could hanging out with him, "my buddy", she'd say. Its been pretty cute. Well, we look forward to seeing everyone in Charlotte soon...pray for a safe trip!

3 comments:

kendra said...

hurry home! We miss you tons!

Anne said...

We'll be happy to have you home Jean Marie!

Topharmers Wife said...

Yay! We have missed you so much!!