Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sleeping Beauty






My little, baby Abigail is turning ONE on Saturday! She still seems like such a baby to me. Its hard to believe she'll be one. Sunday's after church, Abigail is so tired she falls alseep when I nurse her, and then cannot be woken back up. I like to use it as our special snuggle time since that is so rare now. But last week I had to get Alathea ready for her nap and laid Abi in my bed for just a minute. When I walked back into the room she looked so pretty sound asleep so I took a bunch of pictures of my little sweetie. She was out cold :)

8 comments:

Anne said...

I think yo should try her out to be a Gap model Jean Marie:)

kendra said...

jean... i don't think you can ever comprehend how much i, a non-relative, adore your girls.

Shawnda said...

I can't believe she's a year!!!!! Those are precious photos! Jason says the photos are great ; )

Thank you AGAIN for today - blessed me SO much!!!!

Julie Bowers said...

Jeanie!!! I can NOT wait to come see you guys!! ahh these pictures make me SOOO happy!!!

meghann said...

she is adorable!

The Brown Family said...

Love the photos! I still need to take lessons from you... :)

Kendra said...

Jeanie,

I know we haven't kept up since we left Charlotte, but I have kept up with your blog for a little while (since learning of it from Lora) and your girls are precious.

Mine are about the same ages and they are just such treasures, aren't they? They have become such sweet friends, as it seems yours have as well.

I had been meaning to comment for awhile now and finally took the time to do it. I enjoy keeping up with you guys somehow. If you click on my name, I think that will direct you to my blog to see pics of my kiddos.

Love,
Kendra Duty

Anonymous said...

Savannah seemed like a baby to me so much longer than Wesley. I wonder if it is a second child thing?