Saturday, February 07, 2009

One year old







My sweet baby girl is now a 1 year old. Wow, amazing how fast a year can go and how many amazing memories you can pack into it! Abigail has been a complete joy, truly an ideal baby from the start and that hasn't changed yet. I love her squishy cheeks and huge blue eyes. I love her snuggles and how content she is to simply sit on my lap and watch whatever her big sister is up to. I love her sweet "talking" from her bed each morning. I love how excited she is to see Alathea or Daddy. I love seeing her little personality blossom and how happy and laid back she is, yet how she loves people and other babies at the same time. I love watching her interact with other babies and give them toys (its like she knows how to share :). I love how she follows me around the house and wants to be where ever I am and how I often find her pulling on my leg to look down and see her sweet eyes asking for me to pick her up. I love watching her attempt to walk and how proud and excited she is to take any steps. I love her laugh and her huge full face smile and scrunched up nose. And I really love watching Abigail and Alathea's love for each other at such young ages. What precious gifts sisters are!! I'm so, so grateful to God for this daughter of mine. Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet Abigail!!

6 comments:

Topharmers Wife said...

Happy Birthday Girlie!!

Jessica Moore said...

Happy Birthday Abi-girl!

Denise said...

She is so beautiful! Hard to believe she is one already as well. Happy Birthday Abigail!

kendra said...

love love love

i am going to assume it was you who commented, not juju. ;)

Jeanie said...

Kenni-
Ooops. Yep, that was for sure me ;) Forgot that Jules was signed in :)

JJandFive said...

You know what this means.... time for you to have another! lol