Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankfulness and my baby Girl








As we are approaching Thanksgiving Joe & I have been talking a lot about what we are thankful for. I love the effect that a gratefulness has on the heart! It certainly keeps my eyes on the Lord and the undeserved blessings He has given us. It struck me as I was reflecting on this past year that Abigail was not with us one year ago! Even though she is is only 9 months old, it now seems that she's been with us forever. She is certainly something I am grateful for every single day! We love our precious Abi-girl!!

4 comments:

The Nilsen Nest said...

I think the 4th picture looks so much like Alathea! Love the dress and little sweater!

Anne said...

It really is amazing how quickly a baby becomes knit into your heart and family!

meghann said...

I remember when we were both pregnant wondering how we could possibly love the 2nd child as much as we love our alathea and jake! isn't it simply KIND AND GRACIOUS of the Lord to give us mothers the capacity to love more than 1 child equally! i am hopeful for our future children that there will be plenty of love to go around:) I love your thankful heart Jeanie, and am thankful for sweet little Abi as well!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress!