Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Growing up so fast

Both of my babies have been learning so many new things...as Alathea says "Yay-yay big girl now!" Its true. Here are some of the big girl things they've learned lately...



Alathea's been sleeping in her big girl bed since September. 
She LOVES it. She especially likes that Mommy & Daddy
 can both snuggle with her at the same time.



Alathea finally learned to ride her tricycle all by herself. 
We take a daily ride around the neighborhood.


The girls waiting for their Daddy to come home from work. 
Yesterday Abigail literally sprinted (crawled sprinted) as fast as she could 
to see Joe when he got home. Then she followed him (not me) all around the house until bedtime. I'm thinking we've got not one, but two Daddy's girls now.


My big baby acting way to grown up. 
She easily stand holding on with one hand. 
Sometimes she even lets go!


I guess the next step is walking. Not sure I'm ready for the that one!

3 comments:

kendra said...

i can't wait to see them tonight! I miss them

Julie Bowers said...

ahhh why do i love them so much! they are sooo cute!! I LOVE the one of them sitting by the door waiting together. so cute! I am counting down the days till I can see them..

Anonymous said...

I miss you and your adorbale girlies!