Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins Galore





Abi's 1st taste of pizza...she was working on it all night (and loving it)






We loved the pumpkin patch so much we went back a second time last week with the Swans. Just over a week later, but soooo much colder! We had a pizza picnic and I believe that Abigail loved it most of all. It was her first taste of pizza and she absolutely loved it! (Although when it comes to food there is not much she doesn't love).  

Our favorite part of the farm this visit was the maze! We spent a good bit of time in it. The girls had a blast, as you can see Alathea & Kathryn running in the picture above. Joe & Nick had fun running through it too. Joe especially (he's such a big kid). 

It was too cold to stay for the night time wagon ride and we got there too late for the pony rides. I was tempted to go back a third time to go on these rides, but thought that was a bit excessive! Oh, and sadly I must confess that when we posed for our picture of the two families, I completely forgot to pick up Abigail. I was smiling and saying cheese when Joe said, "Aren't you gonna grab your baby for the picture too". Oh my! I couldn't believe it! I guess I was so used to family pictures with the Swans with just Yay-Yay & Kat-Kat that it felt normal. My poor baby got lots of extra snuggles after that one!  

And Joe was so excited about carving pumpkins after our two trips, that he & Alathea carved two of them. And he's got them on our front porch lit up every night if you want to see them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Abi eating the pizza is so cute!! Are we still on for BaMoo this Friday?

Denise said...

Wow that looks like SO much fun! I know you love the summer, but autumn has got to be one of the seasons I love best! Things like this are adorable and make some excellent memories. Jonathan & I always carve a pumpkin, make a pie, and have an entire evening of fun together, which I really missed this year! So it's nice to enjoy other people's pictures!
(Oh yes, and I enjoy every single kick and bump and move this little girl makes! It's amazing, and each one is worth cherishing!)