Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Baby









My Baby is 7 Months old now. Why can't she just stay little? I love little teeny snuggley newborns. But fortunately I also LOVE the baby stage. Abigail is such a delight. She's taken off in crawling across the room and around the house. It was startling the first few times I'd find her in a completely different room than the one I had left her in just moments before! She's been LAUGHING, like belly-laughing, so much lately. That certainly melts my heart. She now follows big sister everywhere. It used to be just with her eyes, but now also with her body. Its been fun watching the sister-friendship grow as she's gotten older. 

Some things I love about my Abigail: Her toothless smile and belly-laughs; her incredibly happy face every time she wakes up from a nap; how she claps her hands and her whole body jumps up and down when she's excited; how she sucks on her lower lip; her peach-fuzz little head; her chubby, kissable, squeezable cheeks; her big baby blues; how she'll follow Alathea around the house; the way she lights up when Daddy is home; her sunny and content disposition; her dimpled fingers; how she still loves snuggles and hugs and being held by Momma...I really love that one. She's still my baby girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute! And what a joy (and breeze) she sounds like!

kendra said...

uuuuuuh i LOVE her! She looks so cute in her tutu!
Jeanie, thank you for having the 2 most darling, and different(!) girls! They are each such a joy!