Sunday, July 06, 2008

Princess Alathea

Yes, Alathea indeed is a princess. We've always told her so, but now she believes us.

It all started on Friday when Alathea discovered this Tutu in her dresser. Somehow she knew once she had it on to start twirling and dancing around the room. Then, on Saturday Kenni bought her these magical pink princess shoes that sparkle! Alathea wore them out of the store, during her nap, all day yesterday, to church today and she is still wearing them.

Add to the mix a princess wand (from Kenni too!) and  you have a true princess!


So this is how you found Alathea today...twirling around our house and walking through the nieghborhood as a little princess. 

4 comments:

kendra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kendra said...

best $3 i have ever spent. :)
Now if I can just find them in my size.

I have to find something fantastic for poor neglected Abi! I feel horrible!

Jules Anne said...

Alathea is so adorable! I hope you're having a great week Jeanie!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!