Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're at the beach!!

...again!!!

My two babies...the love each other & the beach!

We are at my favorite beach in the world...Bethany Beach, DE. I grew up going to my Grandma's beach house on 2nd street since I was a baby. While we are here soaking up the sun and sitting in the warm sand- the greatest perk is that the entire Bowers family is here! There are 18 of us in all...like a mini family reunion with cousins, aunts & uncles I love and haven't seen in so long. Joe's heading home tomorrow and me & the girls will spend a few days in MD with my Dad & sister. I'll catch up more soon...I've gotta soak up as much beach as possible :) I just LOVE summer!

4 comments:

Jules Anne said...

Hey Jeannie,

I'm so glad that you're having fun at the beach with your beautiful family. I am actually quite jealous that you are in Bethany Beach because it is my favorite beach. I have my biopsy today but I won't find out anything until next thursday. Have fun with your family!

kendra said...

Jeanie!
I miss you!
Abi looks hilarious in the first pic. So cute
hurry home!

Robin said...

OK...I'm jealous....but just soak up a little beach for me too!!!

Kat Toms said...

these pics are great!
i love you guys so much.
can't wait to find a time to hang out , jean. def gonna to miss your whole family very very much.

xoxoxo