Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Memorial Day weekend...

Our little sweet heart. I just love when she wears hats!

Not Abigail's most flattering picture, but I thought it was so sweet that she had her arm around Jason :)

We had the joy of having Kat-Kat stay with us for 2 days while Nick & Reba were away on an anniversary trip. She's such a fun little kid. The girls may as well be sisters they love each other so much.

Andrew is such an awesome boy cousin. He pushes his "princess" girl cousin in his swing.



Abigail enjoys a Pop-Pop snuggle...


Me & the girls with "Great-Grama B". She is hysterical. She was cracking jokes while taking this picture!



My Dad is the best Pop-Pop in the entire world!! And Rocky's not a bad uncle either :) Alathea LOVES them both so much!

We try to keep busy when Joe is out of town- to stay distracted since we miss him so much! What a full Memorial weekend this was! My Dad & Rocky drove down from MD to visit while Joe is at NA. Alathea was in Heaven! She just adores my Dad & brother. She also loves my sister Julie so much that she cried 5 minutes after Dad & Rocky arrived when she realized that Julie really wasn't with them. It was really cute. The five of us drove to Columbia, SC to visit with my Grandma for the day on Saturday. It was wonderful seeing Grandma, and totally worth it, but the 2 hour drive home that afternoon was long to say the least :).  It was such a treat spending Memorial Day with Dad & Rocky. I'm so grateful they drove all the way to see us. Reba & I also enjoyed passing the time Joe & Nick were gone by scrapbooking until 2:30am!! We got a lot done!

 We made our true leap into summer this week by going to the pool!! I love the pool. It was quite different with two little one. I actually think the baby pool in the back yard may work just fine on most days. Alathea especially had a blast swimming for the first time this summer in her cousin Andrews little backyard swimming pool. We went to his house for his 2nd b-day party. The little guy is growing up!! 

Right now I'm in packing mode as I'm heading to MD on Thursday to for Julie's graduation!! Then from there to the beach for a week! And our beach trip is with both Joe's & My entire families. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've seen of Abigial yet! It sounds like you are keeping busy with a lot of travel.

kendra said...

i love the one of Abbers and your dad!!!