Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Bradford Store








This is Alathea's real smile...
...and this is Alathea's I'll smile if you promise no more pictures face!




Reba and I made our seasonal trip to the Bradford Store a week or so ago. It is a fun adventure. The girls love running around outside, smelling flowers, playing with the kids toys inside, petting the dog, and so on. Reba & I enjoy taking pictures of them doing all that. I also love buying the fresh produce and bread they sell. This year the girls were old enough we bought them ice cream and ate it on the front porch.  Abigail was a trooper. She even "posed" for me in odd places, like this vintage coke machine. Alathea, in typical Alathea fashion, didn't want to miss out on fun Abigail was having, so she wanted to lay on top of it too. Fun memories. I'm sure we'll bring the girls back again soon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Those are amazing pictures!!

JJandFive said...

awwww... the leaning Abigail... definitely a favorite. and the strapless Alathea... how totally precious!

kendra said...

yay-yay needs to work on her modesty there jeanie...

so cute!