Sunday, May 25, 2008

Introducing Baby Jason...





Steve & Lizzy Honea just brought their adorable son, Jason Andrew, into the world last night around 8:30pm! He is sooooooo cute! I went to see him this afternoon, and at less than one day old he already seems like he'll have quite the personality. He made so many cute faces and yawns and stretches. It reminds me of Alathea's spunk & energy, even as an infant. Lizzy is doing great, and as you can see, looks amazing for giving birth after 10+ hours of labor and NO epidural. This didn't sound like a quick & easy labor either!! She is amazing. 

It was fun bringing Abigail to meet yet another baby who will Lord willing be her friend as she grows up. She's already had her cousin Caleb and two little girls, Audrey and Eva born these past two months. What a blessed little 3 month old girl! This was no surprise to me, but Abigail looked 3x Jason's size. 

I am so excited for Steve & Lizzy!! I feel like another nephew was just born :)

2 comments:

JJandFive said...

He is a handsome little guy : ) and Lizzy looks gorgeous, as usual : ) Glad for the pictures... I haven't seen him yet!

kendra said...

lizzy is superwoman.

This is much better than the 1inch by 1inch picture Kath showed me on her phone...
but that is all you get when you are 8 hours away :)