Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two Months Old







Can you believe our little Abigail is TWO months old!! Her 2 month "birthday" was April 7th. Abi has been the most wonderful baby- I have been SO blessed!! She eats & sleeps great and is happy in between. Happy and Content are the words that describes her best. She rarely cries- even when big sis' hugs are more of a smothering. And she is SO smiley! I just love her smiles. And her snuggles. She still rarely makes it to her bassinet for naps :) Fortunately when I do decide to lay her in her own bed (and not hold her) she sleeps great.

Abi also continues to amaze me with how fast she is growing. She was 13.5lbs! Both her height and weight were in the 97%!! We joke that she is our big girl and Alathea is our little girl (at only the 9%)!! 

I'm amazed that every day that goes by, life seems to flow easier. Having two has certainly been a transition, but now that I am 8 weeks into I can see how Gods grace has been sufficiant in my weakness. I still feel very weak and humbled, but that is a great place to be. And I am slowly getting back into the routine of life. "Ninety days to sanity" as Jenny Mulligan says to me often. I can see how true that is for me. But I am enjoying every snuggle, smile and coo; and big sister smothers and "ga-gail's up!" in the meantime. I'm in no hurry for this season to be over!

7 comments:

Meg said...

She is so pretty, sweet, and cute! I'm glad that she has been such a joy! Will and I were looking at these pictures last night and he said "I thinks he looks like Jeanie." I agree! Lucky girl :-)

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh my gooooodness Jeanie!!! i just wanna hug her! those are so so cute.
Julie :)

Campbell said...

Abi really is a joy from the Father!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever! We really need to get together soon. :) I think she looks more like you.

kendra said...

oh my goodness. I missed that face so much! I want to kiss those cheeks!
I need some time with all 3 of my lechner girls ASAP!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.