Sunday, February 24, 2008

Abigail



Our littlest girl is now 2 weeks old! I'm trying to savor every moment because they feel like they are flying by so quickly. Abigail is still an amazingly easy, wonderful baby. She sleeps 90% of the time and when awake seems to be happy. She's growing like a weed- and now weighs 9lbs! She's also grown an inch and a half and is 21 1/2 inches long! She continues to have streams of visitors, with my Aunt Jeanie flying in for a visit last weekend, and my Dad in town this weekend. Its been so fun to spend time with family! Saturday we even drove down to Columbia, SC to introduce Abigail to my Grandma Bowers. She has been a busy little girl. Since Abigail is so happy & content, life with her has not been too eventful so far (now her big sis is another story...!!). The only thing worth mentioning (and this is kinda gross- sorry!) is that she has now 3 times covered me in poop reaching all the way to my shoulder! I know that is hard to imagine how, but she can explode! Like I said, gross, but true! Even with that said, I love my little Abi-girl!!

1 comment:

Spirit of Adoption said...

She is just so precious! Jason said she one of those explosions on you yesterday! : ) It's so good you are savoring these moments - they do go by so fast!!!