Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pretty in Red



It's amazing how much I love this beautiful girl!!!



Reba & I noticed that our girls were both wearing pretty red dresses- they were almost matching. We decided it would be a nice day for a little photo shoot. We hoped to get some good ones of the two of them...which was, of course, challenging. But, we did end up with some sweet ones. There are some great ones especially of Kathryn, but I'll let Reba share those once I get them to her. Here are two I love...especially the kissing one. Alathea just loves "Kat-Kat". If she loves her baby sister half as much, then we'll be good :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh my goodness they are both look so cute and they are getting SOO big!! :)

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary Ann said...

Ooops . . . I just posted as Greg . . . The pictures are precious! How fun to see them lovin' on each other

C. said...

it's so strange to see your girlie in no shoes and a sleevless dress...when out here it's freezing!!!! She's beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Kathryn looks about as big as Alathea in some of those pictures...maybe because she weighs about the same as her. :) I need to get those pictures from you.

Chavia said...

Awww nice pictures Jeanie!:) Hope your doin well!