Wednesday, December 05, 2007

8 Months




(Me & My Girls)


According to the "What to Expect when your Expecting" book, I've just begun my eigth month! Yikes! Its so hard to belive. I finally got around to getting one of those baby tickers- which counts in days- even more amazing so few are left! I'm getting very excited to meet this little girl (who will hopefully have a name soon). As I read in the "What to Expect..." book, I am increasingly grateful for how few difficlties I have. i'm just a little tired- not even uncomfortable yet! What a blessing. I do have TONS of Braxton-Hicks contraction- which I never had with Alathea. Maybe this baby will come on her own :)

As you can see my belly keeps growing & growing!! Not the best pictures, but at least I got some to show!

6 comments:

Denise said...

You look adorable!

Robin said...

WOW! only a short time left...you look great! I didn't realize how low this baby looks until these pictures...that is good for you...you can breath easier! Looking forward to meeting her. When's your due date?

Anonymous said...

Soooo excited for you!!! I can't wait to see another tiny Lechner baby. That's great you are having lots of contractions (though they can be uncomfortable). All mine haven't helped my babies come any sooner, but I do think it helps my labor go faster.

meghann said...

you are so cute!!!

Topharmers Wife said...

Robin is right, you do look low! Praise the Lord for an easy pregnancy!

Rebecca said...

You are beautiful as always! :)