Friday, November 09, 2007

27 Week Belly Picture!



Its hard to believe that this Sunday I will be 28 weeks! I'm still confused how many months pregnant that makes me?? Six maybe? Anyways, come sunday little girl #2 will be only 12 weeks away! Wow!!I'm sure with the busyness of the holidays she'll be here before I know it! Still much preperations needed for her arrival- like a double stroller, making room for her in the office, etc. And- still no definate name for the little princess...but we're making progress!

I've been feeling great. A bit more tired and uncomfortable than a few weeks ago, but thats all normal! Joe & I had a wonderful trip to Asheville!! I'll post about that later...tonite is the Womans Mtg, and belive it or not I'm helping with the Young Wives group. Since I'm a young wife myself, its kind of humbling that any other young wife would want to come. Pray for Gods grace!

4 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

I'm sure you were GREAT last night! I keep hearing of all the amazingly thoughtful things you do to serve and encourage your husband and friends!!! : ) Such a gift!

You look beautiful, and so glad your time in Asheville was good!

Campbell said...

Thanks so much for blessing us ladies last night, jeanie! When i think of women that i want to be like in adoring my husby, you are in the top 5! your heart for joe is so evident. anyone nearby would know looking at you two that you are best friends. God's love is pictured in your love for joe.

thank you again! and your babybelly is adorable...but no surprise really... you're always cute!

Rebecca said...

I was so blessed by looking through your material...you are more than qualified to speak on that topic!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I can't believe only 12 weeks left... wow