Thursday, August 23, 2007

Guess where we are...

...late Tuesday night Joe & I had a great conversation about my family, and we both agreed that it would be best for Alathea & I to make a VERY last minute trip to MD this weekend. So about midnight Tuesday we booked a flight for 6:30am this morning and here we are in MD now! Crazy, huh? Theres a lot of reasons why Joe & I thought it would be best to visit soon...too much to get into now, but so far this trip has been wonderful. Alathea & I miss Joe terribly already & are sad to miss important events like M28's kick-off field day & a special little boys 1st birthday party, but as had as that is it seems clear its the Lords will to spend this weekend here. Pray that the weekend is fruitful!! And also, say a prayer for Joe as he is studying hours & hours & hours this weekend for his ordination test on the 30th. Lord willing we'll be heading home on Sunday...

3 comments:

Denise said...

That sounds fun Jeanie!!! Jonathan and I have this agreement that if either of us want to do something spontaneous, we both go with it! It's produced some really fun times! I can see this is going to be a sweet trip for you, and as always I anticipate the pictures you'll post when you get home! Love ya.

meghann said...

so sad to see you will miss jake's little party, but what a great oportunity to go see the family! it's kinda exciting to just be a little spontaneous sometimes isn't it? we will miss you all

JJandFive said...

Oh Jeanie, I'm so glad you were able to be with your family this week.