Thursday, July 26, 2007

5 Years and more In-Love than ever





July 27, 2002 was the day I married the man of my dreams. What is amazing is that life with Joe keeps getting better and better with every passing day. I can honestly say I love, cherish & respect Joe more now than I did five years ago...and if you had asked me then, I loved him so much I thought I could explode! God has been so good to us these past five years. Joe has been the most loving, tender, caring husband. He leads me so well. His genuine love for the Lord and His Word inspires me daily. We continue to grow closer as friends and have more fun together than I ever imagined possible. Joe has exceeded ALL expectations I ever had of him as a Father to Alathea...we are two of the most blessed girls in the world!! I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!

This friday will be our 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! WOW! That sounds so long! We will be away on the CGLR at Lake Junaluska, NC Thurs-Sat (so over our anniversary). That is why we took our beautiful trip to Savannah a month early. Pray that Alathea does well while we are away- she has entered a "I want Momma all the time" phase. Heather & Joe's Mom will each have her for a night, so she will be in good hands.

2 comments:

Laurie Z said...

I know you two had fun, congrats on 5 years! I can't believe it's already 5 years...wow!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for your example, as always, in honoring and adoring your hubby. And please forgive me for being a total slacker friend and forgetting that Friday was your anniversary while we were on the retreat! :P