Saturday, June 30, 2007

Alathea's Big News



Surprise! We are as surprised as you are! We just found out that we are 9 weeks prego...which makes Alathea an official big sister. We go in a few weeks to hopefully hear a heart beat. So the reality is right now that we aren't out of the woods as far as miscarriage goes. But, we are still very excited! The estimated due date would be Feb 3, 2008. It's funny that Alathea's due date was Feb 5th (her b-day is the 10th). I never wanted to have two kids born at the same time of year so they didn't have to "share" birthdays- but obviously God knows best.



We are hoping when the bambino comes Alathea responds like this...





...instead of like this!

Any bets on if its a boy or girl??

12 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

Congrats! I'm going for another girl!

Anonymous said...

Joe and Jeanie,
God is sooooo good and I am proud of you both. Love you sooooo much!!
Dad xxoo

Anonymous said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys :)

meghann said...

i told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaahhh im so happy for you all!! call ya later
meghann

Denise said...

Oh my goodness!!! Wowie!!!! I don't know WHAT it'll be, but whatever is it it'll be BEAUTIFUL and a BLESSING. I'm definitely counting on Alathea's reaction being like the FIRST picture!!! Big hugs all around to you guys! You're SO LUCKY!

Laurie Z said...

yay jeanie, i'm so happy for you! your little fam is growing...=)

Anonymous said...

WoooHoooo!!! That is great! I hope you are feeling well! God is good and HE is faithful....not to worry about Alathea! She'll be a good big sister, because she has a mom who can teach her how! Great news! May the Lord bless you with great peace and joy and rest during this pregnancy! Robin M.

Unknown said...

Aw, congrats, Jeanie! SO happy for you and praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Hilary Ann said...

Hooray! Horray! I definetly am betting on another girl . . .

Kelley Murphy said...

Well I'm sure Joe wants a boy and I sympathize with that... but Jeanie, you're so cute, i'd love to see another little girl that looks like you! Congratulations!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!

Topharmers Wife said...

I am voting for another girly girl! Glad you are still feeling great, we are praying for an easy pregnancy and for little Alatheas heart :)