Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a difference a few hours can make...





Alathea has been going up and down the past three days in how she feels...One hour she'll be running around exploring the outdoors, and the next she'll be lying in our bed, looking pitiful and not moving at all. Actually, she'll be crying. I'm not sure what's going on. I guess that's part of Motherhood. Maybe she's fighting a virus, maybe it's due to her molars popping up? Any sugguestions on what may be going on?? Anyways, by God's grace I am enjoying the good times as well as the difficult. She's fallen asleep in my arms five times the past three days. With her energy level and indepenence, that never happens anymore...so I count it as a blessing :) Oh, and the first picture is her first time eating speghetti last night. She really liked it. The last two picts are from this morning...she laid in our bed for three hours!

3 comments:

Denise said...

The spaghetti picture is adorable! It definitely sounds like her little body is fighting off something. My sister's 2 girls have been sick lately. I'll keep Alathea in my prayers as well. You've always got such a greta attitude Jeanie. No matter what. Thanks for your comment. The prayers are very, very welcome. Hugs & love you girl!

Topharmers Wife said...

Poor little girl!! Give her kisses from her buddies CJ and Avery. I know that when CJs molars came in, he was really worn out. But I also know there are a few little bugs going around. Just let me know if I need to find someone else to watch the kiddos Friday.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a virus to me. I hope she's feeling better today!!!

Spaghetti is one of Wesley's favorites. :)