Saturday, February 03, 2007

SNOW DAY





It really snowed in Charlotte...hard to believe! We knew the snow wouldn't last long (it didn't even last the entire day), so we bundled Alathea up first thing in the morning and went out to play. She enjoyed it so much that I took her out again after her morning nap and we lasted almost two hours! Her favorite thing was eating the snow. Since she had mittens on, she had to bend over mouth first to eat it...off the bushes, the rocking chair, the birdfeeder, the ground...I know its kinda gross, but I was laughing way too hard to stop her!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Alathea is such a cute little booger! Can't wait for Kathryn to meet her little playmate!

Topharmers Wife said...

I love those pictures! She looks like a little deer eating snow! It really is a shame that I wasn't allowed to drive...I think the kids would have had great fun in the snow!