Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lunch Time



This was Alathea's 1st day feeding herself with a spoon. It started out great...she had the idea. I think it started to take way too long, so she ditched the spoon and fed herself with her hands. By the end of lunch it was "drinking" her applesauce out of the bowl. She's soooo much fun. Tons of personality and an amazing amount of energy. She turns ONE on Saturday! Yikes!

Oh, and I'm "trying" this template for a little while. I really liked it on my friend, Eileen's blog, so I thought I'd copy her :) Thanks, Eileen. I think you can see the pictures better.

3 comments:

meghann said...

jeanie that pic is soooooooo cute! I can't believe she is already feeing herself!(well sorta)

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooooooh my gosh!!! MY baby girl is getting sooooooo big!!!!

The Pennells said...

How funny.