Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Poor Baby



Alathea got her 1st real sickness this past week. It's funny to me that it came after her first try at Children's Ministry...many Mom's warned me to wait until spring to put her down there because she'd get sick. My thought was that she made it a year with out getting sick, that she'd be fine. Last Monday morning she woke up with a nasty caugh...when I finally took her to the DR's on Friday it turned out she had a mild bronchiolitis. Now that a week has past she is feeling much better. The only way I know she is still sick is her four hour naps (yes, I said four hours!). I decided she needs her sleep so I don't wake her up. Although I obviously want her to feel better, I have enjoyed all the snuggles, cuddles and naps in bed together! She's on the move again, so I'm glad I enjoyed the short season :)

5 comments:

Denise said...

I'm sorry she was sick, she looks pitiful! You have such a great attitude and outlook on life, Jeanie, I just love it! Even if it's a sick child, to enjoy the different or special things about that (like the snuggles and naps together). You're an inspiration! I'm glad she's feeling better! She is so beautiful!

Topharmers Wife said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who enjoys all the loving you get when the kiddos are sick!! Now that my kids are feeling better I miss all the cuddles and naps!

Anonymous said...

I love those extra snuggles, too! (Plus I selfishly love the slower pace, lol.)

That last picture of you two is so cute.

The Pennells said...

She looks better than she did last week. I'm starting to wonder about children's ministry too. That's great she hasn't been sick until now.

Katie

Anonymous said...

you are such a cute lil mommy!!