Friday, March 02, 2007

12 Month Doctors Appt


I took Alathea in for her 12 month doctors appointment (I'd say "well visit", but I recently learned unless you are a Mom, you may not know what that means :). Anyways, she's certainly slowing down in the growing department. While she used to be in the 90-100% for hieght she is now just an avarage 50% (maybe my genes did contribute something). Her wieght is the most drastic change...now at just 10-25%. She's only gained 2lbs in 6 months. I've noticed that before she could really move she was quite chunky, but once 6 months rolled around and she took off crawling, I guess she can't eat enough to keep up the chunky girl look. She sure doesn't look that small to me, but she is light when you pick her up (a blessing on the back, I know). It seems like the "Mom" thing to do, so here are her stats:

18 lbs, 3 oz (10-25%)
29 1/2 inches long (50%)

No comments: