Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday, Alathea Joy!






Alathea turns one year old today! Amazing! I never could have anticipated one year ago that she would be such a bundle of joy, delight, so fun, so beautiful, that I would cherish her this much or that I would absolutely LOVE being her momma. I love you, baby girl! Happy 1st Birthday!

I read this today: "You know you are a real mom when you cheer your childs milestones but secretly wish they would stay babies forever". (How true!)

Alathea's b-day is Feb 10th (not the 9th like the above dates says :)

4 comments:

Topharmers Wife said...

Happy Birthday Girlie!

meghann said...

happy birthday alathea! the hasty family looks forward to celebrating many more birthdays and watching you grow into a Godly young women!you have been a blessing to us all!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Sweet girl! We can't wait to get home and play with you! love, Emma and Sarah Evelyn

The Pennells said...

I am so sorry I couldn't be at her birthday party! How exciting for you guys to have been there for every moment of her first year.