Thursday, April 15, 2010

Come home, Daddy, we miss you!


Joe's been gone in KY at Together for the Gospel since Monday. We really miss him!! He is on his way home and I cannot wait to see him (hopefully they'll get in around 11pm). I always miss him, but this time being 8 months pregnant and with two little girls by myself for four days, I really, really miss him (and didn't know I could be so tired :) The girls absolutely cannot wait!! Life is so out of sorts when he is away!

We also got an offer on our house while he was away. It wasn't a good one, so we countered and are waiting to hear what the buyers think. I'm just trusting and waiting. God knows if this is the time to move and I'm completely dependent on Him! If this does go through, we'll be moving just a week or two before this little one would come. But all that is still up in the air until we hear back about the counter. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your both of daughter so cute..