Friday, April 09, 2010

7 Months


While on our trip, it occurred to me I have zero pictures of my pregnancy this time around, so Joe snapped a few before we left (sorry for the poor lighting!). This poor little girl...the first pregnancy picture I took of her is at nearly 8 months!



The past month my belly has popped and I look completely pregnant. It's amazing how much I've grown so fast...just 4 weeks ago I wasn't even wearing maternity clothes.

So far this pregnancy has been nearly identical with the other two in almost every way. Its been so nice to know what to expect from month to month. I'm very blessed with feeling great most of the time. The only downer is that I have been pretty tired, and discovered I'm very anemic, so hopefully taking extra iron with help!

This little one is due in just 9 weeks! Amazing to think about! I'm getting really excited about meeting her. I've slowly started thinking through getting things ready for her. I've not wanted to jump right into it, because our house is still on the market and I've not had a clue as to where we will be living. But for now, I'm starting to assume it will be here, which is wonderful. She won't really have any "space" of her own...so preparations have more to do with organizing closets to find places for her little clothes and baby items instead of decorating a nursery, but God has given me great joy in even that.

We still have yet to decide on a name. In fact, we not anywhere close to choosing a name for her. Alathea has had a name all along: "Alina Sleeping Beauty Snow White Tinker Bell". She's pretty insistent on it :) Joe & I both love a certain name, but it has a horrible meaning, so we're not a peace with it. The meaning of a name is important to Joe.

Please feel free to send ANY name suggestions our way! We can us all the help we can get!!

5 comments:

kendra said...

stick with another A name.
Adalaide or Addalyn or something

The Brown Family said...

Adel ? Means God is eternal :) Praying for you!!

Julie Bowers said...

you are so stinking gorgeous! julie is also a very solid name ;) haha

Carolyn said...

You may have finally "popped" but you still don't look like you are almost 8 months! I'm impressed you still have abs to hold in that baby after two pregnancies!

Em Campbell said...

I LOVE the naming part of having a little one! It drove Adam nearly crazy that I wanted to talk about it every week of my pregnancy. ; ) I also loved thinking of nicknames, so all my ideas would have nicknames. Here are my (many) ideas for your babe. Your welcome. Wink.

Adaya - God's Jewel
Amiela - People of God (and then you could nickname her "mia")
Ariella - Lion of God (Nickname "ella")
Avia - God is my Father

Eden - Paradise
Elisha - God is my Salvation
Eliya - God is my Lord