Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Holidays



Just a few snapshots of our holiday season.  Above is just a pic of Alathea with some buddies, but I just love pictures of little friends together. So cute. We were attempting to take the kids outside, but it was sooooo cold that it didn't last long. This has been a COLD winter!!

Our tree. I just love Christmas tree's at night all lit up. Nothing quite as beautiful.

Me & the girls went out in the "snow". I still can't figure out how Charlotte manages to feel so cold in the winter, but never gets snow?

We had a bunch of friends over for our annual cookie decorating.
Don't they look lovely. (Joe & I deemed them inedible after all the icing-licking-while decorating!)

Alathea REALLY loved decorating the tree this year. She helped from start to finish!

Our Gingerbread House tradition. Only this year it was a train and the Swans  joined us.

A few weeks ago we house-sat for the Connolly's a week. The girls LOVED their dog (pictured with Abi above) and cat and running around their huge back yard.

And last but not least, a sweet cousins shot. I now have THREE adorable little nephews. Baby Grant makes three! My girls just love their cousins.

Next up...Christmas Morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at all your photos. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog!