Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!!

Tomorrow morning (tuesday) we have our sonogram scheduled to hopefully find out if we'll be adding our 3rd sweet girl to the family or will actually have our 1st boy! I will be excited either way (still think its a girl, and Alathea swears its a boy). I'm mostly just praying for a healthy baby. Any guesses from you all as to a boy or girl?? Everyone seemed to think Girl for Abigail and they were right! Anyways, I don't have a computer this week, but will hopefully post asap!

3 comments:

Charlotte Sandifer said...

i think you're going to have a boy and name it dofus.

Ashley said...

boy! :)

Lindsay said...

Hmmmm, I have no idea! I'll say girl, cause three girls rocks:))

I'll definitely be praying that you have a healthy baby. Can't wait to hear the news!