Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Faithful Fans






No matter how bad the Panthers play, we'll be forever fans :) Especially with Joe as the head of our house!! These pictures are from the annual tailgate party we had with the staff from CrossWay. Fun times! I particularly love little kids dressed up supporting their team! At the picnic Alathea overheard some of the guys talking about another team and she burst into their conversation and said, "No, GO PANTHERS!" Haha! It was adorable. Alathea was so pro-Panthers that she insisted she wear her size 18 month Panthers jersey! Which is how Abi ended up in the size 3T UNCC cheerleading outfit. They swapped outfits! How I love my girls. 

1 comment:

Denise said...

Jeanie I love it!!! Joe's got some special girls there! I am so excited for Elyana to enjoy football with Jonathan!