Friday, August 14, 2009

Rainy Day


I love hearing Alathea laugh again. Its been a while.


This is Abi's new camera smile. Cute :)



Taking a break to watch the airplane. This kid loves watching airplanes!




They love to hold hands while they walk and play. Gosh, it's so cute!



It is so easy for me to complain about a rainy day, especially in the last days of summer. But my girls are thrilled when they see a rain cloud and hope that it will rain! There is something about wearing rain boots, using an umbrella and splashing in puddles during a warm summer rain that is appealing.

So yesterday they enjoying the rain and "puddling hunting" together for almost 2 hours! It was a lovely morning watching them enjoy themselves! It was also the first day in over 10 days that Alathea was completely healthy! What a miracle! The doctors are still not sure what caused the long stretch of vomiting, but even without complete answers I am happy to see her laughing and playing again. And I'm praying they both stay healthy for a long time!

4 comments:

kendra said...

i love abi's smile in these. hilarious.
i hope those boots fit yay forever. i hope she is still wearing them when she is 30

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad Alathea is feeling better!!!

I'm looking forward to when Savannah and Eva Claire can become little friends. :)

Denise said...

Praise God for Alathea's health now, and Abi's as well. That was really scary. I wasn't able to comment much, with all my traveling & not much computer time, but I wanted you to know I prayed almost daily for those little girlies. I am glad Alathea didn't need the IV fluids. Praying for health from now on.

I love the puddle pictures. I think it's so wonderful the relationship they have.

Ashley said...

LOVE Abi's smile! :) I am SO glad your girls are doing better.