Friday, June 19, 2009

Joe's garden









This is a small sampling of the beautiful garden Joe created this year. He has always done a wonderful job, but I think each year it keeps getting better. I waited too long to take pictures of the early spring blooms (which were gorgeous), but I think the late spring flowers still look great. We love sitting on our back porch, which is surrounded by his flower garden. I think he's done a great job with a small space. I never imagined I'd be married to a man who loves flowers, but I certainly love it. And I thank his Mom who taught him all about plants when she worked at a nursery while he was young. 

1 comment:

Topharmers Wife said...

My hope is that I will have a flower garden like that one day!! We are blessed girls who have such domestic, but manly husbands :)