Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach Trip pt. 2





One night we all headed to the beach for a little photo shoot.
It was fun for the ladies & torture for the guys, so we made it quick :)

The little girls enjoyed any excuse to be down at the beach
and being the little ladies they are, were quite adorable dancing on the beach that evening.



The kiddos: 6 girls and 1 boy :) 
What a lucky little man Daniel will be in a few years!

Swans, Seavers & Lechners
(every picture I look at I'm struck by how many girls there are in this bunch!)

Our little family

The newest family of four, our buddies & neighbors the Swans

More of the little ladies. They did everything together.
It was cute seeing Abi hanging with the "big girls"

Random picture, but it made me laugh. This is Alathea being a frog :)


Lots of coloring & book reading this weekend...more proof of the abundance of girls!

Me & my sweet girls on Mothers Day

Another kids shot. I just love these precious blessings! 
God has been so kind to us!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey, sorry the beach pics that I took are off-centered. I must have been lining something up wrong in the viewfinder.