Tuesday, March 17, 2009

poor little babies


All 3 of my babies (Joe included) are sick right now. Since the day we got home from Rekindle Joe has felt awful and was in bed over 24 hours straight. He's been home from work so far this week (I can't ever remember him taking more than one sick day...so I know he's not feeling good). I'm sure being exhausted from travel and leading the whole week at Rekindle has a lot to do with why he got sick and feels so bad. And poor little Abigail has a horrible croupy cough. She just wants to sit on my lap. She hasn't eaten much either. Alathea is the healthiest of the three. She still has a croupy cough, but seems like herself during the day. Her cough sounds bad mostly at night. Anyways, I am grateful that so far I am healthy. What do you do when BOTH parents are sick?? The four of us have been so blessed this winter with this being our 1st bad sickness. If you think of it pray for Joe & Abi in particular. 

Oh, and this is another one of Chavia's sweet pictures from the beach. While it was taken when the girls where healthy, its pretty representative of life on (one kid on my lap and the other hanging on my leg). I must admit I don't mind all the extra cuddles one bit!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Aww, Jean Marie I'm sorry! Seems like EVERYONE got sick at Rekindle:( Dave and Kate both have a cold, though it's not nearly as bad as it sounds like your fam is. I will be praying for quick and complete recoveries!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry they're sick, but so glad you are healthy thus far. I'll be praying for everyone! Wesley is still sick over here.

Chavia said...

Jeanie! no I didn't get an email...my email is Chavia@gmail.com?