Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sisters...






These girls are certainly blessed to have each other. I know how much I LOVE my sister and we are seven years apart! Sisters are one of Gods greatest gifts!! My favorite thing about this season is watching their relationship blossom. Its fun to hear them "playing" together in their room, or to walk in and find Alathea "reading" Abigail a story. Anyone who is with us at all knows that we have our fair share of big sister sitting on little sisters head...or yesterday Abigail was crawling on all fours and I found Alathea sitting on her back with her feet in the air. And somehow Abigail supported her without crying. oh, my! Nonetheless, the peaceful times between them are sweet times.

I just received these pictures in the mail from my sisters very talented friend, Kristen. She took them while I was visiting in MD back in July. I personally love looking at pictures and get inspired to grow in my photography skills by seeing them. But for you non photo lovers, I apologize for the sheer photo overload my blog always has :) And to warn you...I may post more of these later this week. 

3 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

Wow, that is hilarious! Greg and I are laughing so hard picturing Yay-yay on Abi's back. Great story!

kendra said...

abi could hold her though. they pretty much weigh the same.
I wish you had put up the crying picture. it is my favorite

Anne said...

Too bad you couldn't get a picture of the "sister back riding" incident:) That is too funny!