Sunday, September 21, 2008

Little Buddies




Reba & I watched CJ & Avery last week and took all 5 kiddo's to the park- we had a BLAST watching them play in the mud! They were filty, but certainly had a great time! Being a kid is so much fun!! (Aren't we great babysitters :)




Alathea, Jake & Kathryn eating lunch together during our play group at the park.







More pictures of the crazy kiddos! I think they were together for 15 hours that day!

Below is Abigail meeting her newest friend Anna Cate! I think they like each other :)




The Moore boys, Seaver girls & Alathea hanging out at a Panthers Party!


I was looking through my iphoto library from the past two weeks and was struck by how many pictures I have of the girls with their friends- or as I like to call it, "Little Buddies". There are many friends I don't have pictures of here, but the ones I did have I liked too much not to post. Alathea is just like her Momma and loves being with her friends...and I think that Abigail is following in our footsteps.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Those are great! All these kiddos will love looking at these pictures when they grown up.

I had to laugh at the one of Avery and Alathea sitting at the picnic table with Avery cradling her head in her hands and looking totally upset. You need an explanation of that one:)

kendra said...

i was about to say the same thing. Avery is HILARIOUS. I love that picture.
i love all those kids! And I love that they will be able to grow up as friends!

Jeanie said...

Honestly I'm not sure what Alathea & Avery were doing in that picture (Reba took it)! It makes me laugh thinking about it. I'm sure Avery was tired of Alathea constantly talking and telling her what to do....probably Alathea telling Avery she's got to be a certain character in that book- and Avery didn't like it.

Topharmers Wife said...

Thank you so much for entertaining my kiddos ALL DAY, and then be willing to have them come back for CG! I know they had a blast, they keep asking to go jump in the rain!