Friday, August 15, 2008

My Happy Girl...


She makes me melt!!


A few pictures of my very Happy Girl!!

Thought I would start this post off on a lighter note since my last was so heavy. Not much happier than a smiley little cutie pie!

With that said, THANK YOU to each and everyone of you who have been praying for me & my family this week! I cannot even begin to tell you how the Lord has met me...with peace in my soul, the revelation of sin in my heart, faith for the future and even in little practical ways. I know your prayers were a huge part of that. Thank you, thank you.

Also, an update on Alathea's eye. I went to my pediatrician and an eye doctor with Alathea on Wednesday morning. It seems that the verdict still stands...it was a huge stye that got infected. I was assured it is healing OK and that in no way her vision is being effected. That was reassuring. Thanks for praying for that too!

Here are a few pictures of life around here...

Working on baby food again...seems to like peas!

This is our every day morning routine...from 9-9:45am we have "play time"- its my favorite time of the day! Me & the girlies lay on Abi's blanket and play with her toys. Notice we are still in PJ's...getting dressed comes next :)
 
Alathea is rediscovering the excersaucer of her babyhood. She ate breakfast in it this morning.

Lots of Grammy love.
And special cousin time. My girls just LOVE seeing their cousins- Andrew & Caleb.

5 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

She looks so much like Joe!

Anonymous said...

ahh i just wanna squeeze Abi!!!

julie :)

kendra said...

oh that smile is the best! Melts my heart!

The Honea Pad said...

Oh my goodness.. the girlies are just too cute!

kendra said...

i can't lie. i have come back to look at these pics every day since you put it up. I love love love love love these girls