Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Alathea


Just a quick post to ask you to pray for our cutie pie's eye. Her right eyelid is very swollen. I took her to the doctors last week and was told it was simply a stye (not sure if I spelled that right?).  Supposedly that is no big deal and we were given antibiotic eye drops and told to do a warm compress. Well, that was almost a week ago and it just seems to get bigger and bigger. I still think its a stye, I'm just not sure what to do about it. I may need to take her to an eye doctor. I don't think I would be as concerned, except that it's on her eyelid! So if you have a moment say a prayer for us- that God would give us wisdom and that ultimately He would heal her eye. Thanks!
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh no!! I was wonderin if it was getting any better.. i guess not.. :( :( i'll be prayin for my little princess!!

Julie :)

C. said...

I'll definately be praying, my friend.

kendra said...

sweet girlie! I will. Can't wait to see her tonight!

Spirit of Adoption said...

Oh poor little thing!!! I used to get those when I was little! They actually hurt! I always felt like I had an eyelash in my eye : ( They aren't fun!! Looks like she's as happy as can be with it, though! : ) Praying for her!!!

Lindsay said...

Girl, take her to the Dr. It should be better by now. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I just saw this post...any update?