Thursday, July 24, 2008

5 1/2 months of cuteness







It is hard to believe our little Abigail is 5 months old!! She is actually 5 1/2 months now!! She's as chubby, sweet, happy, cuddly & cute as ever! She just started sitting on her own this week. The sweetest thing lately is how she'll laugh hysterically at Alathea! Joe & I try to make her laugh and we'll get a chuckle...but Alathea alone gets the belly laughs!

We've been out of town for so long I just yesterday took her 5 month pictures. I've got lots of pictures & stories to tell of our travels- including our 3:15am flight this morning & 8 hours at the airport! But that will have to wait as I'm heading to bed...

5 comments:

kendra said...

those awesome! i have missed that face! You had both of them in the airport for 8 hours. Duuuuudde

C. said...

Aww, in all of her pictures she looks like she's modeling. Different emotions, different head angles. So sweet. I think the most "editorial" is the one of her with her head a little sideways. How sweet!!!

meghann said...

oh jeanie! she has grown so much since i have last seen her!!! i cannot believe she is almost half way to a year!!!!!!! miss you and hope the airport hold wasn't too traumatic! we can swap stories...we had a 4 hour layover when we went to colorado in december.....it was NOT fun:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old she looks! I haven't seen her in so long! :(

Rebecca said...

She looks so grown up sitting like that! It's hard to believe she's almost 6 months...how time flies. And I LOVE the pics that Kristin took!