Thursday, February 14, 2008

One Week Old

Abigail is one week old today! What a blessed week it has been. I have so enjoyed having TWO little girls, and it has been so fun to be at home with both of them. I'm also enjoying this "babymoon" as I call it, where I am not back to the daily tasks of cooking and cleaning and caring for two on my own. We have been blessed abundantly with family and friends who have served us, and allowed us to truly enjoy this sweet newborn season. Abigail is doing wonderfully. She is a happy, content baby. A great eater and sleeper. And she seems to only stay awake if Joe or Alathea are talking to her. What a sweetie! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you and can't wait to see and the babe tomorrow.

tessa said...

babymoon! i love that! :) that is such a beautiful photo. a keeper ;)

Spirit of Adoption said...

ahhhh! So sweet!!!! Her temperament reminds me of Karis as a newborn! Makes me ready for another!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Her little face is already so changed from when I saw her in the hospital! She is lovely, lovely, lovely:)
Anne