Sunday, January 06, 2008

Julie & Ellen visit!


Aunt Ju-Ju is HERE!!!! Alathea could hardly contain herself!!! She did some sort of screaming, jumping, hysterical victory dance around our family room for probably 15 minute after Julie arrived on Friday!! I know now to have the video camera out and ready because it was so funny!! We were all laughing hysterically!


Here is a picture of Julie and one of her very best friends Ellen. They came in town with about 10 other MD folks to go to the MD vs UNCC basketball game on Saturday. Joe & I both were able to go as well. It was so fun to see BOTH of my colleges play against each other (I was in MD 2 years and UNCC 2 years). I couldn't decide who to cheer for, so I thought I'd go back to my roots and wear red for the Terps (and for fun since Joe was cheering for Charlotte. Maryland won by the way :).

The weekend went quick and Julie & Ellen were quite busy visiting friends, but we were grateful for the time we did get with them! Its always so fun to be with them!! I thought these pictures below of Alathea & Julie were so funny! Only Julie can get Alathea to make faces like that! Alathea adores Julie and will do anything she does...








We explained to Alathea that Julie & Ellen had to go bye-bye. When they left this afternoon Alathea burst into tears and banged on the glass door. I opened it so she could wave good-bye and she sprinted to the car, hopped in and waved good-bye to me!! After a few minutes I finally got her to stay with me :) What a gift Aunt Ju-Ju is to us!

3 comments:

Laurie Z said...

awwww, so fun! we're gonna have to have some girl time this summer. what craziness that would be! =)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Jean Marie, those pics of Alathea and "Ju-ju" are priceless!
Anne:)

JJandFive said...

Such fun pictures, Jeanie!!! What a wonderful Aunt : )