Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Daddy love



Just a quick post to let you know that we are still alive :) Alathea & I (along with Lizzy Honea) made a 3 day trip up to MD this weekend to surprise my sister who was receiving a big award. I'll post more on that hopefully tomorrow. We've been keeping busy getting things in order for baby girl- whose due date is 19 DAYS AWAY!!! So incredible! We still have no baby clothes or items out at all...guess we've got a lot left to do :) I'm trying to savor every moment with my big girl right now- we've been spending lots of momma-Alathea time together!

Well, enjoy these sweet pictures of Alathea and her favorite person in the world- her Daddy!!



3 comments:

Robin said...

Can't believe she is almost here!!! Let me know if you need any help getting ready. I have a couple of hours in the afternoons available.

Anonymous said...

The BABY is COMING!!!! yaaaaaay!!! I'm still in shock that you came to see me this weekend... probably the coolest thing ever...

Julie :)

Denise said...

Thank you for your sweet words. I will miss him, but it's a bittersweet thing, because I know (from experience) that NOTHING can compare to the joy and amazing feeling it is to seeing him after that many days apart!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the new little Lechner girlie.