Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Splash Planet







This past Monday Joe sadly had to work, so Alathea & I made the best of the day. We went to Ray's Splash Planet in uptown Charlotte with Carolyn, Wes & Savannah for the first time...it was incredible! Normally it is pricey, but Carolyn informed me of Mom & Toddler Day- we both got in for a total of $3- not bad! The best part of it all was seeing how much Alathea enjoyed herself. She was in water heaven- a zero entry pool, fountains, water slides, water buckets, and even a lazy river. The lazy river was her personal favorite. She got to sit on Mommy's lap on a float. We must have spent over 30 minutes just going around the lazy river. The best part for me was that she gave the sweetest snuggles the entire time! I was in no hurry to get off either!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm starting to think that Alathea is in the water as much as she's on dry land! That looked like a ton of fun!

The Nilsen Nest said...

Wow! You guys look like you are always having such an awesome time! Can't wait to spend some time with you all swimming next summer! I'm writing that place down!

Rebecca said...

Love those wet little pigtails!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rebecca, the wet piggy tails are so cute. They make me giggle: )
Anne M.

Spirit of Adoption said...

WOW! That looks SO FUN!!!!! Thanks for sharing! So, is mommy and toddler day a wkly thing??