Monday, August 27, 2007

BUBBLES!!!







These pictures make me laugh SO hard! Maybe it was because I was there with her, at least twice a day, taking a bubble bath while in MD. I actually started wearing my bathing suit because my family kept requesting to see the mountain of bubbles I would talk about. These pictures are a great representation of the FUN Alathea had in the bath (more like a pool to her), but actually a poor representation of how high the bubbles would get. One time I stood up and the bubbles reached my shoulder- seriously! The jacuzzi jets helped the bubbles grow & grow. Alathea loves baths to begin with, but a bubble bath in a huge tub with jets...WOW! And my grandma bought her not only bubble bath, but ELMO Bubble Bath. Could it get any better for an 18 month old??

5 comments:

Hilary Ann said...

How much fun! We did that at the beach once many, many years ago and I still remember it sooo clearly. I love to see Alathea's face peaking out of the mound =)

Denise said...

That is SO CUTE! I have a jacuzzi now so I know how high they get... TOO FUN! The pictures are adorable! I think that 2nd one would look so cute in B&W framed!

LeahHawkins said...

Her husband is going to eat those pictures up one day!!! Any news on baby number 2?

Julie Bowers said...

i so took all of those pictures! that was so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!! I hope the jacuzzi jets still work after all those bubbles, lol.