Thursday, May 17, 2007

On the road again



Yep...thats right! We are off on another family adventure. We'll be at Oak Island Beach from Wednesday-Saturday...taking a long awaited little family vacation. Then we'll drive up to MD on Saturday to watch Nick & Mike graduate from the PC! Joe will drive home on Monday, and Alathea & I will stay in MD until after Memorial Day. Joe is coming home to have a much needed "personal retreat" for a few days, and then he heads up to Loiusville, Ky for NA '07! I'm sad to miss is, but I am excited to spend the whole week with my family. Joe will get home from NA late Tuesday night (May 29th), and Alathea & I fly home early Wednesday morning (May 30th) for a sweet family reunion. I'll be checking e-mail and updating while we gone. But I won't see you in person for two whole weeks!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Have a GREAT time with your family! I know you will!!! You and Julie will have some awesome sister-to-sister times, really no other relationship on this earth is like that with a sister. I KNOW! Joe's a dear husband to give you that time! Enjoy your dad, brother, and sister and get lots of fun pictures!!!

Hilary Ann said...

I'll miss having you across the street, but I hope that you have a wonderful time with your family!

Unknown said...

Hey Jeanie!
Hope you had a great time at Oak Island...it's one of our family's favorite vacation spots.

I'll miss seeing you at Na, but I'm so glad you'll have time to spend with your family.

Love you!