Monday, April 23, 2007

Girls Night Out









Joe is out of town on a fishing trip with some buddies, so Alathea & I are home alone. Quite honestly I am usually the one that is out of town and Joe is at home. He sure handles it better than I do...I REALLY miss him! (And he's only been gone one day!). While I should have made more plans to keep myself busy at night while he is gone (thats when I miss him the most), at least last night Alathea & I had a great time at Birkdale with Kristie & Uncle Kenni (Kendra :). He's going to be gone again next week...so anyone who's going to be lonely at night then...maybe we could have dinner :)

The one nice thing about these few days is that I am having a wonderful time with my baby girl! We obviously had a blast last night, and I took her out to breakfast this morning. She's so fun to be with. It's when she is sleeping I'm really lonely :)

Kenni took most of these pictures. I love the one of Alathea wearing her red glasses...she had to make sure we got a picture of her looking "pretty"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, awesome Jeanie!
email the pics of me and Lathie
kendra@steelroots.com

Hilary Ann said...

awwww, how precious! the one of her in the red sunglasses is my favorite too =)

Meg said...

Hey Jean Marie! I sure wish I could come spend time with you! Will is going to be really busy working on finals for the next 3 weeks, so I could use some friends too! I like all the pictures of Alathea. I think she is getting cuter and cuter. Love ya! Meg

Denise said...

She's adorable! Especially how she wanted the picture of her looking "pretty" in the sunglasses! I wish I were around to have a night out w/ you two! I understand being lonely when Joe's gone AND Alathea's down for a nap. You're a trooper! Love ya!