Monday, March 19, 2007

"Ju-ee" was in town

My sister, Julie, was in town since the day after Rekindle until Wednesday night. We had a fabulous time together, as always. Julie makes even the simple tasks of life, like grocery shopping, laundry and dusting (which we did a lot of) fun. Despite having to do a lot of "recoup" from being gone all week, we did manage to have some fun adventures out of the house too. We took Alathea to feed the ducks at Davis Lake, went out to lunch every day (thanks to our very generous dad blessing us from Maryland), went shopping lots and enjoyed last weeks gorgeous weather. Just as I do, Alathea absolutely adores "Ju-ee", as she began calling her. Julie taught Alathea to go down the 10 foot tall tube slide at the Chick-fil-a by our house...all by herself. It's really hysterical watching this little 13-month old baby flying down the slide with her hands in the air & laughing hysterically. People probably think we are crazy-at least at first- until they see how much fun she has. Joe & I have taken her back a bunch of times since she loves it so much! Anyways, I hate the day that Julie gets on the plane to head back to Maryland. I sure wish I could see her every day! I love my Goober so very much!

No comments: